Exceptional, well-recognized, and highly sought after health care facility is in need of a Director of Rehabilitation. Please take the time to read through the requirements and if you have what it takes, please apply while sending along your most -up-to-date resume. Thank you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages rehabilitation professionals
- Monitors communication and coordination between recruiting/staffing of therapists, along with student internship programs.
- Advises management of statuses of:
- patient care
- budgetary projections
- quality improvement efforts within the therapy departments
- Through constant evaluation and analysis, will anticipate the need to improve cost and quality effectiveness of patient care.
- Responsible for developing rehabilitation policies to ensure standard practices.
- Capable of building out and maintaining a common documentation system.
- Oversees, manages, and collaborates with seniors to evaluate clinical skills and set up clinical competency systems.
- Cohesively works with the Medical Director and all leading physicians to ensure patient’s needs are met.
- Current licensure or eligibility in Texas for PT/PTA, OT/COTA, or SLP
- Bachelors Degree in healthcare management or rehabilitation related. Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of clinical Rehab experience
- 3+ years of management experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, driven, and directed while maintaining organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals within health care system.
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and judgment to anticipate and solve issues.
- Up-to-date computer/word processing and data analysis skills.
- Complete knowledge of hospital operations and various departments.
- Accepting to a constantly changing environment, while still maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.