Young, fast-paced, rapidly growing financial firm is seeking a confident, driven, experienced, highly organized Financial Services Executive Assistant. If you feel that this characterizes you, then do not hesitate and click Apply, while supplying your most up-to-date resume and someone will be in contact with you shortly to set you up with an interview.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct incoming client calls appropriately.
- Receive and forward incoming emails to appropriate operational areas.
- Responding timely to client queries.
- Maintain an average of 40 calls per day to prospects and new clients throughout the sales process.
- Team Mentality:
- save advisors time by reviewing, researching and routing all correspondences appropriately.
- craft/develop letter and documents to clients.
- collect and analyze information
- initiate communication to clients.
- Prepare advisors for meetings and presentations
- Ability to coordinate, confirm, and maintain all necessary appointments
- Communicates effectively, both written and orally, with team members and clients.
- Can multitask effectively.
- Will take all necessary actions to obtain whatever licensing is required.
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant with experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Dynamics CRM), data entry, and 70wpm
- Works effectively, openly, and productively with all members in a team environment.
- A “Whatever it Takes Attitude” and willing to work as long as necessary to get the job at hand completed.
- Embraces change in a very fast-paced, yet exciting environment.