Medical Surgical Registered Nurses are required to have a diverse and extensive knowledge and skills on many different aspects of nursing care in order to effectively treat patients. One of El Paso’s leading healthcare facilities is in immediate need of an experienced Med/Surg Registered Nurse. Please see job description and qualifications below. Please click the Apply link below and include your most up-to-date resume and we will set up an interview as early as next week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and application of the entire nursing process.
- Involved in quality Improvement processes.
- Detailed patient evaluations
- Documentation of patient responses
- Monitors and cognizant of patient’s physiological and psychosocial status;
- Based upon patient’s results, will take appropriate actions.
- Supportive of quality patient care.
- Patient and family privacy is of utmost importance.
- Internal and external customers come first.
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Texas
- BCLS certified.
- Medical Nursing experience preferred.
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician’s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.