Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a Registered Nurse to be responsible for providing professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process within an assigned unit. The nurse-to-patient ratio is 4:1.
What your typical workday looks like:
- This position assesses, treats, and cares for patients demonstrating an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional, and chronological maturation process.
- Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Day-to-day supervision and room scheduling of staff.
- Assisting nursing director with staff development and evaluation.
- Assisting with development of policies and procedures, performing data collection and analysis, performance improvement and coordination of supplies and equipment.
- Provide patient care as required and takes appropriate share of workload.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Full Time: Workday varied hours.
What you need:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required at hire or during orientation
- IV Qualified
- Two years’ experience in acute care nursing required
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing
- Current Tennessee RN license
*Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus w/ 2-year contract