Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a Registered Nurse to be responsible for providing professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process within an assigned unit.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Assesses, treats and cares for patients demonstrating an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process.
- Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Oversees the work of other professional and non-professional personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full Time: Workday varied hours.
What you need:
- One to three years’ experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) within 1 year of hire.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) within 3 months of hire.
- PALS within 1 year of hire.
- Basic Arrhythmia course upon hire or within 1 year (Exception: Nurses with experience in patient populations requiring arrhythmia interpretation will be given the standard CRMC. Basic Arrhythmia test and those scoring 85 or greater will not be required to attend Basic Arrhythmia. Minimal 1 year experience in multi-specialty operating room or comparable training program recommended.
*Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus w/ 2-year contract