6E Pulmonary Stepdown Unit
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a Registered Nurse to be responsible for providing professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process within an assigned unit; The nurse-to-patient ratio is typically 4:1 on day shift and 5:1 on night shift.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Assesses, treats, and cares for patients demonstrating an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional, and chronological maturation process.
- Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Oversees the work of other professional and non-professional personnel.
- Full Time: Workday 7p-7a & 7a-7p.
What you need:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required at hire or during orientation
- IV Qualified
- Experience in acute care nursing preferred
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing
- Current Tennessee RN license
*Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus with 2-year contract