- Changes various sizes of film rolls using manual and mechanical methods.
- Monitors film treatment: opacities, surface defects, edge weave, and ensures smooth edges on film rolls.
- Records and monitors gauge profiles across the entire film web.
- Ensures film rolls are consistently wound within specific roll hardness/variance tolerances.
- Accurately fills out appropriate production/downtime paperwork.
- Follows all quality, safety and company protocols and instructions.
- Punctuality and great attendance are mandatory!!!
- Days – 7am to 7pm
- Nights 7pm to 7am ($1.25 shift differential)
- $20.00/hour, shift differential available on night shift.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Experience in a production, manufacturing, or warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Able to assist with setting up the machine to run specific jobs within prescribed times and meet all Safety, Quality, and Operational standards
- Ability to stand constantly, excellent hand-eye coordination skills, strong mechanical skills and the ability to lift and load weights up to 50 pounds
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- All shifts available
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits including medical, dental and life insurance
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.