Employee Benefits Account Manager
The Arango & Associates team has more than 50 years of executive search experience in connecting the brightest talent to leadership level opportunities. Our client is seeking a qualified Employee Benefits Account Manager to assist the Producer to meet customers’ needs and expectations in a prompt, professional, and accurate manner; and to make every customer feel like they are the most important customer being provided service.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Market new and renewal business including preparing submissions, submitting applications to carriers, negotiating rates and terms with underwriters, and analyzing coverage on behalf of the insureds.
- Summarize marketing results for new and renewal business and prepare proposals
- Bind new and renewal insurance policies according to company procedures and procedure checklist
- Review and check policies for accuracy utilizing procedures manual
- Review certificate of insurance and evidence of property requests and requirements; and prepare and issue them per procedure manual
- Review final audits and assist with audit disputes
- Provide prompt responses to customers’ questions, and manage customer change requests
- Communicate professionally and develop solid relationships with customers and insurance company underwriters
- Manage Bond lines
- Support Producer in the development of new business and cross-selling opportunities for new and existing customers
- Support fellow team members when asked, provided it does not impact the results of your position
- Have command of and thorough understanding of Applied EPIC Systems, 3rd party rating software, Internet Access and Microsoft Office products
- Attend meetings as requested
- Assist with training of new employees as requested by management
- Supervise and delegate to assigned support staff
- Perform all assigned tasks of CSR in the event of his/her absence
- Make suggestions that you feel would improve efforts in satisfying our mission, meeting our goals, or making the agency a more beneficial place to work
- Occasional travel for business and training may be required of this position
- Current P&C License
- Work your required schedule at your reporting location
- Act professional and ethical in all situations
- Engage in written and oral communication using proper grammar that is clear and concise with both employees and clients
- Analyze communication between employees, customers and prospects
- Quick and accurate response to clients
- Manages time appropriately
- Technical proficiency
- Must be able to remain in stationary position
- Occasionally pull or lift 5-25 lbs.
- Continuous operation of computer, faxes, copier and other office equipment as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely.