San Marcos, CA
Job Ref – 13745150
Everest Recruiting is looking for candidates to fill assembler openings at one of the country’s leading plastic manufacturers located in the San Marcos area. This person must demonstrate behavior that is consistent with the company’s values of Customer Satisfaction, Innovation, Family, and Social Responsibility.
Please read through the job description and if you feel you have the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume asap to be considered for the job,
Essential Job Functions/Tasks Required
- Assembles parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods in accordance to established engineering specifications. Uses hand tools and/or fixtures to assemble products.
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary.
Pay rate: $14/hr.
*Everest is an EOE