- Count product parts to make sure there are enough to assemble standard filter vials, nano filter vials, capping and crimping; notify supervisor if any parts are damaged or missing.
- Assemble products according to work orders and work instructions
- Make sure final assembled product is capped correctly by the machine and ready to place into inventory
- May provide support in warehouse on occasion
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- 8:00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday schedule
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus of $25
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.