Job Ref – 13732145
Everest Recruiting is seeking an experienced Assistant Superintendent to join a fast growing construction company in Orlando.
- Assist in managing the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships and communication with client, Construction Manager, project team, consultants/architect/engineers, subcontractors, adjacent community, trade unions, governmental agencies.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Maintain and update project records including RFI’s, ASI’s and as-builts.
- Assist with creating and enforcing a site-specific emergency action plan for assigned projects in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
- In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety audit reports
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Foreman, or equivalent role, in the construction industry. Candidates must have an understanding of the construction industry, job site safety requirements, planning and scheduling, building trades and sequence of work, and relevant technology.
- Key competencies are initiative, communication, teamwork, and dependability.
- Must be able to read plans and specifications. .