Construction QC/QA (Quality Assurance)
Job Ref – 14060121
Everest Recruiting is seeking to hire an experienced construction Quality Control Manager to work on various construction projects. The ideal candidate will have 5+ of experience performing military construction quality control work.
So, if you have a passion for QC and have a proven experience with construction projects, and want to be part of a great team then get in touch today to discuss this opportunity
- 5+ years working Quality Control construction projects
- Possesses a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science
- With a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, or Construction Manager on mid to large construction contracts.
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of valid insurance.
- Basics skills in using various computer software, including the ability to use the Windows operating system as well as common office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Procore.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Get in touch with our team today to be considered for this dynamic and exciting role