The ideal candidate must be passionate about continuous improvement – and specifically leveraging data to achieve high quality repeatable processes that produce short, mid and long-term results. He or she must possess exceptional analytical, critical reasoning, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Success depends on building rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across and outside of the organization.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Help imagine via data how to continuously evolve and derisk every component of commercial operations; identify and attack ambiguous problems.
- Communicate and coordinate with other team leaders to ensure integration of processes across the organization, including managing the operational rhythm of the revenue function: build meeting agendas, capture key insights and action items, and follow-up accordingly.
- Provide the COO with insightful, data-driven strategic recommendations, accompanied by plans for implementation.
- Drive the design and implementation of new business processes,
- Functional understanding of CRM capabilities including integration with various systems including Hubspot, Outreach, etc.
- Board level report creation, analysis and administration, including the coordination of quarterly planning process (OKRs – Objectives and Key Results) across the Revenue team, including quarterly off-sites.
- Design and lead effort to generate revenue case studies across multiple verticals and pricing models.
- Continuous Improvement: Ongoing development and phased releases of CRM; drives for process effectiveness at each and every level of the organization
- Representing the COO, partner closely with other functions including Product and Engineering, PR, Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
What you need:
- MBA strongly preferred; will consider those with a bachelor’s degree only when supplemented with experience in a Commercial Analytics role (or similar).
- Minimum five years’ experience in corporate strategy, sales, consulting, strategic planning, partnerships, and or business operations. Experience in management consulting is a plus as is project management, analytics, CRM experience and certification in at least one platform, understanding of SaaS pricing models
- Skilled in strategic and financial analysis, marketing, pricing, and GTM strategy.
- Prior experience in a high growth organization.
- A true team player and collaborator – you will work with the business and technology teams to constantly sell & develop products that meet users’ needs; must be comfortable in the knowledge that no task is too small, or too big; an ownership mentality is essential.
- Must be a resourceful, self-driven individual with a proven ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence.