San Marcos, CA
Job Ref – 13770093
Everest Recruiting is seeking experienced Electronic Assemblers for a fast growing client in San Marcos, CA.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- Soldering experience required.
- Drill and tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units, and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instruments.
- Fabricate and form parts, coils, and structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, and saws.
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results.
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of instruments.
- Position, align, and adjust workpieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Distribute materials, supplies, and subassemblies to work areas.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified