Experienced Home Inspector
Job Ref – 14301080
Our client is building a different, better inspection services company. Different because we have built-in strategic relationships with real estate agents and other partners. Better because our tech makes clients happier and inspectors more efficient.
We’re hiring experienced inspectors to build the core team and culture of excellence.
What You’ll Do –
- Perform residential home inspections according to our standards of practice and safety protocols
- Utilize our mobile scheduling platform and check schedules at least twice per day
- Use our amazing reporting software to perform on-site inspections and deliver reports same day
- Collaborate with our marketing team on local marketing initiatives, including office visits and web conferences
- Participate in monthly team meetings, including marketing and sales training
- Help to build a culture of excellence About You
- You like to meet people, work hard, and help your team
- You’ve completed numerous high-quality home inspections
- You’ve completed training and professional education
- You have licenses to deliver home inspections, termite inspections, and radon gas inspections
- You have good standing with InterNACHI or ASHI (optional)
Offers an opportunity to earn a competitive full-time W2 compensation package, including
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Company Vehicle,
- Full Benefit Package.
We expect early hires to be our best candidates for leadership positions as the company grows.