- Technical lead and first point of contact for all customer requests and support
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at key accounts
- Develop and present technical presentations and design solutions that meet the customer’s requirements
- Prepare technical solutions explaining product features and benefits
- Capture all commercial information including application, program name, volume, CM partner location and SOP.
- Manage customer forecast, prepare sales reports and territory updates
- Perform project engineer functions including designing of experiments, simple board layouts, and problem-solving in Lab
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the customer that the product will work for the application
- Post-sales support to assist with integration of the product into the design/working scenario or to help the customer out of a problem situation with the product
- Extensive travel required to selected focus customers (80%).
- BSEE required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in power electronics with emphasis on power conversion topologies (Buck, Boost, Fly-back, Forward, LLC, PFC converters)
- Experience in applications and/or design of end equipment using control ICs & power semiconductors
- Knowledgeable in usage of various electronic test and EMC equipment
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be time efficient with the ability to support many active projects in parallel
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- It is desired that the candidate resides in the Austin, TX area.
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.