Full Stack Engineer
Job Ref – 14342528
Everest Recruiting is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer for a growing company based out of Seattle. This is a W2 position.
- Understands business requirements and applies them to complex programming and analysis.
- Communicates (oral and written) recommendations and mentors/provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Partners with various departments to understand and incorporate standards information and requirements into work procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and provides feedback to departmental standards, norms, and new goals/objectives.
- Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs with an operational mindset.
- Works on complex data & analytics-centric problems having broad impact that require in depth analysis and judgment to obtain results or solutions.
- Designs and deploys new complex Enterprise systems and enhancements to existing systems ensuring compatibility and inter-operability.
- Resolves application programming analysis problems of broad scope within procedural guidelines. May seek assistance from the supervisor or more skilled programmers/analysts on unusual or especially complex problems that cross multiple functional/technology areas.
- Delivers best-in-class software as part of a software delivery team.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed
- Plans work to meet assigned general objectives; progress is reviewed upon completion and solutions may provide an opportunity for creative/non-standard approaches.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
Desired Education / Skills:
- Experience in a mentorship role within a dynamic team
- Experience in data acquisition, data set process, improving data reliability, quality and efficiency
- Experience in Node.js, Java Script, SQL, Docker and GraphQL
- Familiar with AWS technologies like S3, RDS
- Experience with large data sets to address business issues
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, test driven development, behavior driven development, and continuous delivery
- Experience delivering product with Agile methodologies
- Humble – is open to being coached, has high EQ and is self-aware
- Hungry – desires to get things done while honoring people, and seeks better ways to do the job
- Collaborative – has strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates
- Willingness to impact beyond defined role