- Perform work requiring invention, imagination, originality, or talent in a recognized field of artistic and creative endeavor.
- Research and development on trends, verbiages, embellishments, printing techniques, etc. for targeted demographic
- Utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator to execute graphic ideas
- Look at selling and design artwork per account
- Collaborate with other artists on problem solving, trends, and ideas
- Understanding the rules and regulations of company licenses
- Process and submit graphics for submissions in a timely manner
- Creating line sheets for presentation and catalogs
- Art sizing for garments
- Regularly communicates project/program status and key metrics to the Art Director
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field highly preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of full-time in-house graphic design experience
- Ability to present concepts to the design/marketing team in a persuasive manner
- Successful 2-D design skills for the mass/commercial market
- Minimum software knowledge: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design
- CS 4.0+, Mac OSX Maverics+, Webtach knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to communicate effective, verbally and in writing
- Must be highly organized and flexible; able to work under tight deadlines
- 2-Way pattern making experience is highly preferred
- Tech pack experience a huge plus
- 3-D rendering skills a huge plus
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.