Machine Operator (1st Shift)
San Marcos, CA
Job Ref – 14158616
- Assembles parts, subassemblies, and finished goods in accordance to established engineering specifications. Uses hand tools and/or fixtures to assemble products.
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary.
Pay rate: $14/hr