Machine Operator (3rd Shift)
Job Ref – 13752089
The Molding Machine Operator operates molding machines, trims excess flash, assembles molds, boxes finished product and conducts final product inspections.
Essential Job Functions/Tasks:
- Loads and unloads cores and other inserts into molds.
- Conducts spin-offs and performs other basic functions to molded parts before packaging.
- Trims a variety of molded parts (using knife, clippers, or degaters).
- Sorts molded parts from automatic machines. Performs visual inspections of molded parts and uses appropriate measuring devices and gauges.
- Communicates the status of machines, supplies and parts with upcoming operators. Communicates any variances in quality or machine malfunctions to supervisor.
- Reads and understands routings and bills of material.
- Completes basic assembly functions such as packaging inserts and O-rings.
- Maintains a clean & safe work environment.
Other Job Functions:
Must be able to work overtime when required.
Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.