- Keep manufacturing equipment in good working order by performing PM's, troubleshooting, in a timely manner to reduce machine downtime.
- Trouble shoot mechanical devices. Have ability to change belts, pulleys, gears, motors and gearboxes.
- Work on plastic extrusion equipment and flexographic presses, installations and maintenance as needed to prolong machine life.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment and mechanical issues.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices for Food equipment.
- Work safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Days – 7am to 7pm
- Nights 7pm to 7am ($1.25 shift differential)
- $25.00/hour – $32.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Experience working on plastic, extrusion, printing or converting equipment is a plus.
- Prior job experience as mechanic or mechanic helper in manufacturing or heavy machinery is a plus.
- Electrical skills a plus!
- Must be able to read manuals and drawings, use hand power tools.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 #
- Able to walk up steps, fixed ladders to 60' platforms
- Must be mechanically inclined and Self-driven
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be flexible to work night shift
- Must be able to adhere to company policy, safety rules and regulations, and wear PPE
- Work Environment: Work primarily is indoors, is not climate controlled, with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Hearing protection and safety shoes are a requirement. It will be cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits including medical, dental and life insurance
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.