Everest Recruiting is a full-service recruiting firm specializing in Manufacturing placements and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for a combined 50+ years. Our customer is a premier manufacturing company in Kent, WA whose culture is “Safety First” and due to their increased growth, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill their open Outside Sales role.
Salary: $45,000-52,000 annual salary, plus commissions
- Full benefit package including medical, dental 401K contributions and matching
- Annual profit share program
- Efficiently plan sales calls with Business Development Representatives & Customer Relationship Management software to maintain and increase sales with existing accounts while developing new key accounts.
- Build relationships with high-potential customers & use expense account responsibly.
- Maintain and develop bearing and power transmission product knowledge, identify and recommend special items to meet customer needs, and present new and existing product lines in an organized manner.
- Be alert for and qualify new accounts as to gross sales potential, SIC code, pricing levels, and call frequency.
- Develop/maintain product knowledge and sales techniques by attending sales meetings & seminars and completing supplier training courses, as needed.
- Preferred – Previous power transmission &/or inside sales experience.
- Preferred – Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with a customer-first attitude.
- Personal integrity.
- Adaptable, self-starter with good time and territory management skills.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Valid driver's license & good driving record.
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.