- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to daily manage multiple projects and roles simultaneously.
- Efficiently and effectively answer inbound calls and provide individualized and professional customer service to all callers with quick and knowledgeable responses to all inquiries, issues, or requests.
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to effectively communicate program enrollment and program adherence.
- Comply with HIPAA patient privacy and security regulation standards and applicable patient authentication and data security standards
- Meet or exceed program objectives, including call center/telephone metric goals, application review accuracy, and work attendance.
- Determine problems or issues faced by program participants, partners, and customers and propose solutions for program enhancements.
- Appropriately update Salesforce.com to reflect current statuses of program participants, including but not limited to all written or verbal communications, issues, and application submissions.
- Handle Salesforce case work as assigned.
- Support and contribute to a conducive work environment that encourages camaraderie, open communication, and understanding.
- Regularly provide feedback on the effectiveness and soundness of program policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects on an as needed basis.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the following financial categories: Copay Programs
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and ability to work as a team member to achieve customer goals and satisfaction.
- Meet all Key Performance indicators including Quality, Schedule Adherence and Call Handling guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of contact center experience, taking inbound calls.
- Professional level skills in computer use, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, email, web-based applications, and keyboard skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, specifically in accordance with organizational and program policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in customer care and provide professional level service.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse publics.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Paycard options available
- Monday – Friday schedule
- 1st shift: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.