Pattern Maker – Juniors
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a pattern maker to join their Jr.’s division. The ideal candidate will have experience in pattern making and an understanding of the Junior’s division. The ideal candidate would have some knowledge of 3D software. Competitive Salary Range – $85K
What your typical workday looks like:
- Use 3D Virtual Software a plus
- Execute pattern changes related to fit, styling, and construction using Tukatech
- Complete Pattern Worksheets, Body Specs, and Technical Design Specification and Details.
- Grade patterns and analyze graded nest to make necessary adjustments to maintain fit and design integrity.
- Effectively communicate fit intent, balance, and construction details with all departments and overseas vendors.
- Attend development meetings and fit sessions with Design.
- Create Zero Style Blocks and prepare for shrinkage application.
What you need:
- Excellent pattern making skills (Tukatech preferred)
- Degree in Apparel Design and/or Fashion Technology, and Patternmaking preferred.
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Extensive knowledge of fit, and grading across various categories
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- 10 minimum patternmaking experience.
- PLM experience
Apply now! We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely!