Job Ref – 13752083
Essential Job Functions/Tasks:
- Assembles parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods in accordance to established engineering specifications. Uses hand tools and/or fixtures to assemble products.
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary. Does not operate machinery when guarding is not in place.
- Provides support and assistance in all areas of the Production Assembly department, as needed.
- Trains other assemblers and completes production reports to communicate production levels, as needed.
- Be proficient and actively engaged
1st shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
2nd shift 3:30 pm to Midnight