- Greet customers
- Order materials for the shop
- Enter bills, quotes, and jobs into the system
- Handle the purchasing for all aspects of the company
- Process weekly checks for payroll
- Answer the phone
- Document Filing
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made
- Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints.
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and reasoning skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to have deep business discussions with customers
- Technically oriented and computer literate
- Desire to win and produce results
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial potential
- Competitive salary $16 to $20 (depending on experience)
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
- Weekly pay
- One week of Vacation
- 8 Holidays Days Off
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.