San Diego, CA
Job Ref – 14058159
Everest Recruiting is seeking an experienced Safety Director. As part of this leading construction firm you will conduct the following activities:
- Visiting job sites to ensure all standards of safety are implemented i.e. orientations, weekly safety meetings, IIPP’s of all our subcontractors onsite, PPE, safety walks onsite with corrections if needed.
- Making JHA’s, pre-task plans, MOP’s per trade activities
- Working with superintendents, set up a protocol for certifications of subcontractors onsite for equipment uses per CAL OSHA standards
- Enforce, update all field employees on OSHA requirements, policies
- Working on all field issues, monthly superintendent meeting regarding safety
- Recognizing employees for safety awards for outstanding performance.
- Work may include working the evening or being on call.
- Our client is a 24/7 contractor. Work may include night work at times: demolition, critical electrical shutdowns, water tie-ins, etc. You may need to work or be on call during these off-hours.
Apply and find out more.