Salesforce Solution Architect
Job Ref – 13731794
Everest Recruiting is seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect for a 6 or longer month contract position.
The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Salesforce (SFDC) Architecture: Certified SFDC Application Architect, Certified Technical Architect (preferred) or Certified Developer or Advanced Developer, or willingness to obtain certification immediately upon hire
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SFDC solutions, especially Service Cloud and Lightning experience
- 5+ years of architecture and design of complex applications, including Enterprise Applications
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience and 8+ years of experience in the consulting domain, including client facing roles
- Deep understanding of SFDC architecture and concepts, including staying up-to-dateon latest new functionality
- Experienced in architecting and implementing a large scale complex SFDC project
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SDLC best practices for SDFC solution development
- Ability to define implementation scope and provide estimates on effort required to build the solution
- Ability to manage a team of developer/ Admin
- Has delivered Architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, Integration, non-functional requirements, deployment approach
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Experienced in interacting with pursuit team in designing and estimating solutions, software or services
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Knowledge of Service Cloud, Field service Lightning, CPQ is a plus
Full remote opportunity. Amazing company and culture!