Senior Title Processor
Job Ref – 13764483
Sr. Title Processor – Growing title agency offering a supportive teamwork culture, employee recognition, and opportunities for growth.
We are a growing title insurance agency based in Manasquan, NJ that offers its employees, unlimited growth potential, a rewarding, purposeful career path, aggressive compensation packages and a supportive culture.
Green Label Title Agency is a fast growing company looking for exceptional people to join our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals. At Green Label Title we are dedicated to the growth, advancement and the wellbeing of our employees.
Our vision is to become the premier title insurance agency in the industry, and we look to achieve this through operational excellence and exceeding expectations. We are committed to building a company with a strong customer-and-employee-centric culture that our employees can be proud of being a part of.
We’re looking for a Sr. Title Processor to join our team.
- We offer aggressive compensation plans, which include bonus structures
- We also health, dental, vision and retirement plans
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal Certificate, preferred.
- 3-5 Years experience preparing settlements with a title agency, or as a real estate paralegal, specifically handling residential real estate settlements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and operate in situations with ambiguity.
- Must have a customer service orientation and a team player attitude.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- New Jersey Title Insurance License, preferred. Must be willing to obtain a license within 90 days of employment.
- NJ Notary Public preferred.
- Provide customer service to buyers, sellers, real estate agents, attorneys, and lenders.
- Review title commitments for closing requirements, and obtain support documentation for the satisfaction of requirements at closing.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all interested parties on the transaction.
- Prepare preliminary CDs, Affidavits of Title, and other relevant closing documents.
- Coordinate with lender, and other interested parties, on the preparation of the final CD.
- Schedule closings, overseeing them to completion.
- May be required to attend and conduct closings on occasion.
- Review all closing documents for accuracy
- Other Duties as assigned
Location: The position will be based out of our main office in Manasquan, NJ.
Salary Range $45,000-$65,000 depending on experience.