- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates PB crimp tools, including diagnosis, repair and processing.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Minimum of 3 months experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Willingness to work with a team and help co-workers as needed
- Flexibility to work extended hours on weekdays and potentially some weekends.
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- All shifts available
- Potential overtime
- Health care benefits including medical, dental and life insurance
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.