The Arango & Associates team has more than 50 years of executive search experience in bringing the brightest talent to leadership level opportunities. Our client is seeking qualified Sales Managers to be responsible for using the knowledge of company products and services to connect with customers and generate sales. Candidate must be highly motivated and self-driven.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers.
- Build a relationship with customers introducing them to solar products.
- Answer questions about the product and meeting customer needs.
- Business to consumer outside and virtual sales consulting and full circle project management.
- Properly prepare for appointments by building proposals, presentations, and energy audits.
- Conduct an effective, powerful, and educational client-specific presentation that results in a positive experience at every appointment.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales appointment and revenue goals
- Maintain Leads, Opportunities, and all inter-departmental communications using ZOHO CRM.
- Maintain and immediately update notes on all client appointments using ZOHO CRM.
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts.
- Provide customer service and generate referral sales.
- Identify prospective customers for potential leads to generate a pipeline.
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for each project.
- Participating in the company events to prospect and generate sales.
- Participate in company’s training and meetings.
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build a client base
- Represent brand
- Stay educated on the newest solar energy products and technologies and financing options.
- Other tasks as assigned
What you need:
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Availability of six days a week, including nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years related experience
- Valid driver license
- Prolonged periods of standing and being on feet
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs.
We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely.