Talkdesk Implementation Engineer
Deerfield Beach, FL
Job Ref – 14112528
Location(s): Remote, or Deerfield Beach, FL
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Are you a process-oriented individual who enjoys assessing customer requirements and building solutions to meet those needs? Does owning a project through to completion and seeing the customer appreciation of the results give you satisfaction? Do you have the ability to solve a customer’s business need through process analysis and workflow configuration?
We are a consulting organization specializing in contact center services and solutions. We partner with cloud contact center platform providers, assisting them and their clients in defining call center requirements and implementing cloud Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), dialer, email, chat and related solutions.
The Talkdesk Implementation Engineer is the customer facing solution expert for cloud call center platforms working to implement new customer call center solutions on Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platforms like Talkdesk. The goal of the Implementation Engineer is to work with the client to identify needs and build the solutions necessary to implement the partner call center platform services using the vendor configuration toolset.
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
Responsible for implementation of customers onto our partner cloud call center platforms, primarily acting as the lead implementation resource on Talkdesk implementations, while working closely with the leadership to determine customer call center process and technical requirements and configure the Talkdesk cloud platform on behalf of the customer and Talkdesk. This position will configure agents, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, integration and other services on the Talkdesk platform. Serves in a lead implementation role, assisting and mentoring other implementation personnel as needed.
- Providing solution design and configuration for new client implementations on Talkdesk.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, integrations required to implement new clients on Talkdesk cloud contact center platforms.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client Customer Relationship Management (CRM), databases, service platforms) integration requirements and facilitating integration services (API, Custom Integration through Connections, etc.) to the platforms as part of the call center platform development efforts.
- Manage day-to-day technical aspects of multiple implementation projects.
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Maintaining expertise with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for Talkdesk contact center projects.
- Serving in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- Creating required documentation for implemented services.
- Strong background with Talkdesk implementations preferred, including CRM integrations with external platforms
- Cloud contact center vendor technical configuration experience (Talkdesk or other CCaaS providers such as Five9, Genesys, NiceInContact.)
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management / Marketing / Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years’ experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Five9, Genesys, NiceInContact or other CCaaS provider certified implementation experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, Workforce Management (WFM), Private Branch Exchange (PBX), dialer, ACD, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), IVR, Voice Response Unit (VRU) and Call Center practices – Experience with IEX WFM are a plus.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)