- The Technical Designer will be responsible for measuring all incoming PL protos, size runs, and T.O.P.’s and comparing to the required specifications.
- The Technical Designer will be responsible for initiating and updating Tech Packs with colors, sizes, technical sketches and BOM’s. Responsible for updating status of all development styles within the current data management system and editing additional information as directed.
- Technical Designer organization responsibilities will include building techpacks, prototype, size run and T.O.P. management as well as storage area organization.
- Update team with sample status, sketch new silhouettes for immediate projects.
- The Technical Designer will be responsible for communications, both internally and externally.
- Facilitate sampling process of apparel styles from design concept; first prototype to a final, production-ready sample offering solutions to correct fit and construction details for challenging styles when needed.
- Identify and alert design and production teams of potential production, quality and costing issues and make recommendations to ensure brand integrity is maintained.
- 3D Construct garments in 3D, Color and place graphics for Retailers. (Browzwear)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related education and job experience
- A consistent and demonstrated desire to grow in the area of Technical Design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional knowledge and eye for fit, garment construction, and finishing.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Strong communication skills including written, speaking, listening, and eliciting feedback as well as providing honest, direct, immediate feedback
- Ability to foster, work in, and protect a team environment
- Holds self-accountable for outcomes and behaviors
- Must have strong Microsoft Office computer skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel,
- Knowledge of Flex PLM, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus!
- Browzwear experience needed.
- Passionate team player with a great, positive and can-do attitude and the desire to build a great company ensuring the creative work is high quality and aligned with the brand and target customer
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.