Tier 3 Tech Support
Job Ref – 14261261
Everest Recruiting is seeking experienced Level III Tech Support to join a growing company our of Tampa, FL
- Review customer phone calls with technicians on a regular basis for Quality Assurance.
- Maintain familiarity with tickets currently opened with Vendors and Carriers.
- Assist with employee reviews and continued employee development.
- Provide continued training for our Tier 1-3 Technicians, using existing training material and by adding to our training material.
- Serve as the primary escalation point from Tier 1-3 technicians, resolving some issues on your own and some issues with higher-tiered technicians.
- Write internal and external documentation, and recommend updates to existing documentation.
Requirement for applicants
- MUST possess a strong understanding and ability to troubleshoot SIP and RTP.
- MUST be able to read SIP Call Traces or Packet Captures quickly and easily.
- Experience working with the SIP RFC and related RFC’s is desired.
- 3+ years of VoIP Experience in a Cloud Hosted environment.
- Netsapiens Experience is a plus.
- Must have experience working with Commercial Networks: WAN, LAN, DNS, UDP, TCP, VLAN, Subnetting, DHCP.
- Must have experience working in Wireshark, Linux, and SQL and demonstrate a strong understanding of each.
- Possess an understanding of APIs and the basics of programming.
- Must possess the ability to solve complex issues while providing detailed information to our customers and our Engineering team with minimal guidance.
- Previous experience as a higher-tiered Technician or Manager in a similar environment.
- Previous work experience with automatic configuration of VoIP Phones such as Yealink, Polycom, Grandstream or Cisco.