Job Ref – 14052330
- Review title commitments to clear judgments along with identifying and following up on any listed requirements
- Assist in obtaining payoffs, commission statements, verify tax, water, sewer and other amounts needed to complete settlement statements and CD’s
- Review documents required to fund loans with knowledge of entity borrower documentation preferred.
- Review signed closing documents and ensures all conditions have been met in order to disburse the file.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Outlook
- Prior experience with real estate settlement transactions involving CDs, HUD statements and real estate disbursements including knowledge of entity borrower documentation preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and strong collaboration skills
- Proficient in Accutitle or other real estate settlement software a plus
- 3+ years experience in a Title Insurance Agency/Law Firm
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- New Jersey Real Estate Title, Escrow and Closings experience, a plus
- Fluent in foreign languages, a plus
- Competitive depending on experience
- Will Consider Flex/Remote Schedule