- Perform basic machine welding tasks while applying standard practices.
- Setup and regulate machine parameters such as gas, current, amperage, voltage, forge pressure and torch related items to produce correct bead size, penetration, nugget and other physical characteristics.
- Check for required dimensions using pi tapes, calipers, micrometers, height gages or other inspection devices.
- Detect faulty processes and provide some input for their resolution.
- Follow written instructions, sketches and weld schedules.
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years dual shield experience required.
- Minimum of two years close tolerance-fitting experience required.
- W.A.B.O certification strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to read and understand engineering drawings, manufacturing planning, weld symbols, and sketches required.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. strongly preferred.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure required.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, tactful, and self-directed when faced with tight deadlines and fluid environments required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English required.
- Must possess a proven history of being reliable with excellent attendance.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
To apply for this job please visit USAStaffing.myavionte.com.