About Everest Recruiting
Who is Everest Recruiting? We are a team of business professionals who have over 50 years of combined experience in the recruitment, staffing, and general business space. We understand how difficult it is to locate and retain quality talent. Through proper dialogue with each of our clients, ultimately placing ourselves in your shoes, we may diagnose and understand exactly what you are seeking for your organization.
What is it exactly we do differently from other staffing organizations? While sounding cliche, we put the interests of our clients first. After understanding your exact needs in your next hire, our work begins by searching out potential candidates. This is where the high tech, high touch methodology truly begins to show its colors. With numerous highly qualified candidates at our fingertips, we organize them accordingly and begin reaching out to each one establishing ourselves as an extension of your organization. Once we have gathered up multiple qualified candidates, we will follow your protocol by submitting them for approval and eventually interviews.
Why choose Everest? Well, if what you have read so far isn’t enough, then let’s learn a little bit more about why we succeed so heavily with each of our clients.
- Dedicated resources
Where does Everest focus their time? With the tremendously diverse background of our company, we can truly speak multiple industrial languages. Due to our incredibly robust technological backbone, we can locate whatever candidate your are seeking.
Our recruitment process is simplified, yet very effective:
- Sourcing – with our incredibly robust technological backbone, we are able to source more candidates daily than our competitors. This enables us to locate the top talent for your organization to choose from.
- Screening – our highly seasoned staff understands the needs of our clients and therefore screens potential candidates accordingly.
- Recruiting – once we have successfully located the appropriate talent for your organization to look over, we will present them to our contact.
- Interviewing – understanding your interviewing cycle is an incredibly important step so that we may set the proper expectations with our candidates.
- Placement – once the interview step has been completed by your organization, we will stay in communication with our direct contact with your company to ensure we again set expectations properly of their chances of earning their new career.